Monday, February 13, 2012

Feb. 2012 Family, Ducks and Geese...


Sarah and I went for a walk down to her beach and fed the Canada Geese and Mallard Ducks and Gulls.






My Sarah.


Visited Doris on 13th Street.  She got a new electric fireplace and recovered one of her chairs.  What a beautiful livingroom.


Wednesday night is Darts Night at LSYC.  I used to play every winter but not for 3 years now.  Corrine was a stand in on Doris' team and so was I.


John Plant was there too.

                                    
 Doris and I went to the AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario.  It was great...focused on showing by Jack Chambers.  Huge place to get through.  Loved the gift shop.


Downtown Toronto.


A statue on University Ave.


Bicycler's downtown...I love bicycling.


Doris and Jim's new cat, Patches.


Sarah in the waiting room at St. Joe's, waiting for Loa to come.

No comments: