Monday, January 16, 2012

Boaters, boating friends and cruisers. 2011

\\

These pics were taken in the spring of 2011.  This is a sample of different clothing made out of Doris
Hamilton's batiked material.  It's beautiful and very artistic clothing.  I love it.

                                        

What a beautiful pattern, Doris.


And it's Doris Hamilton.


More materials designed by Doris.


Diane and Charles singing at Karaoke their song..."Summer....something"  I need to upload it to You Tube and then put the link on here.  I'll try that tomorrow night.


Tom's boat going by us when we were out sailing.


We caught a barracuda with the help of Colleen.  She actually caught it on a yo-yo, hand line.

A beautiful building near the Bahama Yacht Club in Port Lucaya.


Me and Anthony, I can't remember why I was wearing a blue wig and boa.  Maybe I will before I finish this posting.


Hank and Diane.

Rick and Liz.

Jamie and Janice.


Johnny and me.

Dick and Deb.


Katherine and me.


Chippie playing dominoes in the square at the International Bazaar.


Friends of Chippie's playing checkers in the square.


Great T.


Tom and Gabe went fishing with Mr. Kelly.  Look at the Mai Mais they caught.


The man wearing this T, his name is Dick.  Great T.

No comments: