Thursday, September 5, 2013

191 Garden of the Groves





Lea, Loa and Lua. Lea is my friend Ev's new grand baby and Loa is my new grand baby and Lua is a little one year old who visited us at Ocean Reef.


Doris taught me how to .... weave but it's not called weaving. I wasn't very good but it was fun and I want to learn more.






Biking home from Garden of the Groves.


Ev, D D and an artist from the Garden of the Groves.


 A three legged racoon.  The racoons in the Bahamas are a lot thinner than the ones in Toronto.


A red-legged Thrush, I think.


Hank and Anthony at the Sing Along in Groupers.


Eurasion Teal at the Grove.  It was a gift to the park.


Harlequin Duck.


Mike and Carolyn.  Look how clear the water is.


Oscar Night.


I found this pic of Bonnie, Tammy, Sarah, Wilshire and Chris. Friends and daughter from back home.

No comments: