Saturday, April 11, 2015

273 Bahamas, Shavargo, Funmi...


A boy on his bicycle in Williams Town.


Doris and I working on our computers, planning her business.


Funmi and Chris' side yard. Funmi wants to build a Retirement Home here.


The second car I rented. The first one wouldn't start so they gave me another one.


Our kayak at Funmi and Chris' place. The grandchildren use it in the summer in the canal.


Sea Grape plant.


A spotted Eagle Ray in Funmi's canal.



Dillies. They have a Dillie Tree in their yard. The good fruit, sweet.


The canal that divides Grand Bahama into two.


Shavargo and me in Port Lucaya.


Shavargo's hands brailling. This Brailler came from my friend Val Sheekey and her friend is Al. Thanks to Val and Al for their great gift.


Island seas Beach, Williams Town Beach.

No comments: