Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bierma Family Dinner at Robert and Noella's

This posting....family Christmas Dinner at Robert and Noella's. Thank you to Robert and Noella for bring our family together....thank you....thank you.....the meal was fabulous and it was so much fun seeing the little ones and the older ones and visiting. This is my grand niece, Heike. Greg and Annamae's oldest daughter. What a cutie!!!!

My sister, Joan and our grand nephew, Mavrick. Man we loved having time with the little ones, they are sooooo cute.

My sister, Grandma Joyce with her two granddaughters, Heike and Amber.

Sister, Joan and brother-in-law Dan.

This is my niece, Annamae.

My nephew, Tom and girlfriend Carrie.

Niece, Christa.

Nephew Ryan and Rebecca. Thanks Ryan for the face. It made me make a big smile.

Brother Robert and Becca's mom, Liz.

Niece, Chelsea and sister-in-law, Noella.

Sister, Joyce and grand niece, Lily.

Nephew, Steven, his daughter, Lily and Christa and Brian's son, Mavrick.

The Granddogs: Benson

Granddog: Oscar

First cousins, Tom and Ryan, my nephews.

My nephew, Greg and my grandnieces, Heike and Amber.

Heike and Amber on their way home after a busy day of visit relatives. Thanks again to Robert and Noella for offering their home.

No comments: