Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Relatives and Friends at Christmas Time

Michael reading Hazel to sleep. Notice who is asleep. Willow is in the background. Michael's girlfriend, Rebecca took the picture. I thought is was so cute I had to share it.

Michael and Rebecca at their front door in Ottawa.

Michael's dog, Whiskey.

Kate and Rich's cat, Frankie, because he had blue eyes when he was a kitten, like Frank Sinatra.

Kate and Rich's other cat, Marley, after Bob Marley.



Here we are at Michael's place in Ottawa. This is grandson, Paul sitting and reading in Michael's living room and Willow on his lap.

Whiskey with his food ball. Mike puts kibble in this ball and then Whiskey has to roll the ball around to get the kibble out to eat. He is very protective of this ball.

Michael and me.
Cousin Patti and me.

Mom, Aunt Marion, me and Uncle Bud. Uncle Bud is my mother's brother.

Mom, Aunt Jean and me. Aunt Jean is my mom's sister.

Dawn Ouellett and I met some past students of our's at Wendy's. It was great to see Daniel and Jasbinder and we were amazed how much they had grown. We taught them from Kindergarten to Grade 5 and now they are in Grade 7. It was sooooo much fun visiting with them again.

No comments: