Monday, November 12, 2012

AI, Celebrity Chefs, Old Pics, Stella's Cafe'...


A mailbox/birdhouse on the Third Concession.


In the mailbox.


It's a ... can't think what it is right now but it's round and beautiful and on the Third Concession.  Yurt?  I think that's what it's called.


People staying at The Goodman House for the weekend.  Three sisters and their husbands.  What fun they had staying on the Island.


Janet gave me this book to read.  I loved it.


Old pics.  Michael, Sarah and Kate in the swimming pool.


Andy and Sandy, old friends from Calgary.


Joan's family.  Dan, Joan, Mike, Leslie, Steven, Brandi and MacKenzie.


My sister Joyce's sons and grandchildren.  Greg and Tom with Amber and Heike.


A teenage Sarah.


A very young Anthony/Tony.


My friend Beth's graduation picture.


First cousins, Michael, (my sister Joan's son), Christa (my sister Joyce's daughter) and my daughter, Sarah.


Christa and Sarah.


Me as a baby.


Our second sail boat The Chance came from Welland so Anthony and friend brought it down the Welland Canal to sail it to Toronto.


Sarah with the neighbour kids.


Anthony's sister Diane's grandchildren, Taylor, Joey and ...sorry I forget the other little girl's name.  They are all grown up now and Taylor has a beautiful little boy.


Son Richard on the boat.


Son, Michael and his friend Al and Nipper.


Carmel and Tony.  Anthony officiated the wedding and we went to Collins Bay for the wedding by boat, on The Swan.  It was so much fun, travelling by boat.


Sarah in Papa's chair.


2012 Geoff and Saskia are our Celebrity Chefs and they are sooooo popular that they were sold out.  Great food and great hospitality and great FUN.  Thanks to Geoff and Saskia for a great evening and meal.


This is the AIMS tractor that waters the hanging baskets of flowers weekly or more often if their are dry.


Fresh flowers from Eloise and Sally.  I have had fresh flowers every week since we opened.  Ellie and Sally, thank you so much for your garden fresh flowers.  I love them and our customers comment about how beautiful they are too.

Stella's Cafe' Window.


Old chairs.

No comments: