Monday, November 19, 2012

Water colour Painting at Shirley Miller's on Friday Afternoon


Hitchens Barn on the Second Concession.  Shirley took the photograph that I'm painting from.


Lighthouse in Newfoundland, Joan or Dan took the picture.


The sea glass actually depicts the Bahamian Islands.  I got the idea from a Bahama's Calender.


I think I copied this painting from one of Shirley's or maybe it was from a photograph of Shirley's.


Practicing some different painting techniques.


Colour wheel, putting different colours together to make new colours.


The shore on Amherst Island.


The shoreline at the Bluffs.


Amherst Island.


Traditional sailing boats in the Bahama past.


Just a crazy picture.



Thanks Shirley for all your encouragement.  : )  This is a perpetual calendar that Shirley is selling with some prints of her paintings in it.  It would be a beautiful gift for Christmas.  Let me know if you want one.

No comments: