Thursday, December 20, 2012

Janet's Family, Old pics of my Family


Janet, Sarah, Ruth and Kathy.


Janet's kids, Jamie, Sarah, Kathy, Ruth and Alex.


Grandsons.


Her daughters, Sarah, Ruth and Kathy


The Grandchildren and other family members at Ruth's Wedding in B.C.



Janet's Bday with granddaughters, Rachel, Emily and grandson Troy.


Kate reading on the boat.


Sarah.


Sarah and Kate at the airport, heading to Calgary.


The Ramage family at the Okotoks Pool.  Terry, Sarah, Grandpa Ramage, Mikie, Simon, Jesse, Nathan and Jodi is in Grandma Ramage's lap.


A young me with my hair in braids hold my Scottie, Rufus.


My class in High River Public School in Alberta.


Terry and my house in Bowness, Calgary.


Me, Sarah, Anthony and Kate at Canada's Wonderland in Toronto.


Sarah, Kate and grandson, Paul.


Kate, Sarah, Dad and a cousin in Des Moines, Iowa.  His last name was Bierma too.


Me, Sarah, Cindy and Kate by the Sheep River in Alberta.


My class at Neil C. Matheson.


Sarah and her Bierma cousin in Des Moines, Iowa.


Sarah, Me, Anthony and Kate.





Cousin Nathan and Sarah.


I think it was a birthday party for Sarah at the Okotoks pool with her boy, Ramage cousins.  Sarah is wearing a bathing suit she got from a friend of mine, Gayle and she bought it in Hawaii.


Larry's son and Sarah.


Sarah at Carol Sinclair's place in Ontario.

No comments: