Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Choir, Rudy and Friends, Trish March 2011


2011, this is Trish Plant on Gold Rock Beach...looks like she is using her binoculars to see the shore birds, Ruddy Turnstones.


Anthony, Hank and I went to Runny Mon to check out the boats there.  Look at the size of this prop.


A fixer upper.


Friends of mine from Rudy's School for the Blind in Freeport.  Phyllis, Glennel, Carolyn, Rudy and me.  My Brailler is on Carolyn's lap.


Colleen Pennings orchid, I think she had 15 blossoms on one plant.  Aren't they beautiful?




Me in Liz and Rick's hammock.  I was watering their garden and just watching the home while they were away for awhile.


This is the music teacher at one of the churchs in Freeport.  I met a young man a Port Lucaya and talked to him about his choir and he invited us to their choir or choral practice.  It was very, very good without any instruments.


Some of the boys in the choir.


Some of the girls in the choir.


Trish taking pictures in the Caves.


A coconut tree.

No comments: