Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Scuba Diving Pictures by Melinda Rig- Feb. 2011


Paul, Me and Sally diving with Melinda and Fred at Shark Junction.


My waterproof Dive Log.  I got my certification in Toronto, at Centennial Pool.  I did my dives at Christian Island and Humber Bay.  Since then I have dove with Fred and Melinda here at Ocean Reef.



I have the yellow flippers at the top of the rope.  Sometimes it takes a while for my ears to equalize so I go down slowly.  Sally and Paul are ahead of me.


These pictures were all taken by Melinda Riger.


Me.

We dove at Shark Junction, they are nurse sharks and are very safe.



Melinda lined us up on the bottom on our knees and Fred fed the sharks so that they would swim around us.  It was really an awesome experience.  Paul Lamont, a friend of ours, is on the left in this picture.
  http://www.grandbahamascuba.com


Not sure what kind of fish this is.


Sting ray.


Fred and Melinda run GrandBahama Scuba. http://www.grandbahamascuba.com

No comments: