Saturday, April 28, 2012

John, singing, Sally's daughter...


And John won a mickie of rum at Bingo.  Way to go John.


It's Karaoke time...I always sing the same songs, Delta Dawn, You're So Vain, These Boots are Made for Walking and Crazy.  It sure is a lot of fun.  Anthony sings a variety of songs, often love songs to me...what a romantic.  Looks like my hair is either wet or I'm sweating, it sure is flat.  The dress I'm wearing is one of Doris Hamilton's Bahama Global Batik materials, African/Bahamian Batiking.  I love her materials.

Diane and Charles singing their favourite song....I don't know the name but it's about summer love.  They do a really good job of it and it's a lot of fun.

Here's EJ singing, he has a FABULOUS voice and a very sweet personality.


This is a first time for me...Tom is up singing Karaoke.  You go Tom!


Sally works at Groupers and this is one of her daughters.  What a sweetie.


Anne sent me this pic of Anne, Anthony and brother Michael at Toad's beach.  It was so much fun having Michael and Anne visiting for a month.  The rented Eddie Garcia's unit at Darshana, right beside Ocean Reef.  We snorkeled, painted, bicycled, sang, played guitars, ukeles and mandolins, visited, ate, and, and.  What a great way to get to know them better and have some quality time with them.  Thanks Michael and Anne for coming all the way from B.C.


No comments: