Tuesday, April 17, 2012

March 2012 Lincoln Park, Val and Ray...


Leslie this is a picture of the entrance to Lincoln Park.  I didn't find the exact piece of land that your Aunt might own but I did see the area.


This is the house on the lot #57.


This is looking down the street.


The wind was blowing so hard on this day that the gulls were sitting on the beach instead of standing and walking around.


Look at the surf.  This is Toad's Beach.


Anthony walking on the beach.


Anthony and I playing dominoes at Toad's on the Beach....one of our favourite hangouts.


We were kayaking up to our boat.


Friends, Ray and Val were here for 3 months.  They had a unit over at King's Bay by Xanadu.  I could bicycle there by going down the road to the Haitian Cemetary then walking along the beach to the next canal then walk up through the parking lot of a building on the beach and then ride on the road for 15 minutes to their unit.  I didn't take too long.  Val and I did volunteering together and visited lots of beaches.  It sure was fun having them down in the Bahamas.

No comments: