Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012 Tennis, fat lip, market


Tom playing tennis.  We had a great group of people playing Tennis.  Carolyn, Mike, Hank, Tom and me.  One person would sit out while the other 4 played and then we would rotate in.  It was a lot of fun.


Here are the boys heading out for a day of fishing.  Tom, Hank, Pete and I don't know who the other person was.  I forget.  They didn't catch any fish but they had a great day.


I've been getting some reading done.  This was one of the books that my Book Club on Amherst Island was reading.  I loved it.


This was  a book that one of the other boaters gave me and it was great too. 


This is a book Anthony recommended to me.  He reads a lot, a lot more than me.  I do enjoy Dean Koontz quite abit.


This is me with my fat lip.  I got a spider bite near my lip and it got infected so I had to go to the Dr. and get a prescription for antibiotics and probiotics and a topical cream.  It cleared up in a week but it made me very tired.  I slept a lot.


Val and went to the market and this is a cage full of live crabs.


This is an adobe stove that they were baking bread in.

No comments: